The North Carolina Global TransPark
The North Carolina Global TransPark (GTP) is a 2,500-acre industrial/airport site situated strategically in Eastern North Carolina.
The GTP offers a business-friendly environment, including a highly-trained workforce, favorable tax structure, attractive utility rates, and an enviable cost of living.
The GTP is also close to major colleges and universities, as well as several metropolitan centers, including the state capital, Raleigh. The on-site Composite Center is one of the most advanced workforce development training facilities in the state.
The GTP offers an ideal location for a variety of business types, especially companies involved in the aerospace sector and logistics.
- 5,775 acres environmentally permitted for development
- Buildings and sites readily available
- Airport (ISO) with an 11,500 x 150 foot runway
- CAT I instrument landing systems (ILS)
- Foreign-Trade Zone #214
- 33,000 SF Composite Center on-site
- Location near several major military installations
- Rail spur on site
- Short distance to I-95 and I-40
- Proximity to two deep water ports
- Telecommunications infrastructure, fiber optic network and full utilities on-site
Back to Top