Kinston Regional Jetport
General InformationThe Kinston Regional Jetport (ISO) at the Global TransPark, an FAA Part 139 certified airfield, is home to commercial, military and general aviation flights. With an 11,500-foot runway and congestion-free departures and approaches, the airport is ideal for a variety of aeronautical uses including air cargo operations, flight training, public and private aircraft charters and aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO).
- 11,500-foot runway
- 26,000 SF passenger terminal
- Renovated in 2010
- Wi-Fi accessible
- Cat I Instrument Landing System
- Runway strength of 806,000 pounds DDTW
- 404,800 SF of apron space
- TSA security station onsite
- Ability to accommodate the world’s largest aircraft
For more information about how the Kinston Regional Jetport can support your company’s aeronautical needs, or for information on aviation activity at ISO, contact our Airport Operations staff at (252) 523-1351, ext 309.
For information on FBO services, contact:
Kinston Jet Center
Back to Top